Sunday 26 October 2014

FOTD Vol 1: Burgundy Bliss Featuring MAC Sin Lipstick


Today's Face of the Day is credited to wanting to play with my new goodies on a day where I didn't even get out of my pajamas.  I edited the above photo slightly in photoshop just to brighten it up a little - the lighting in my bedroom is horrendous and I'm still learning all the tools and tricks of my new camera.

Anyway, I'm really a fan of this lipstick.  I applied with a brush so it's gone on smoothly and helped to get a clean and tidy application - straight from the tube yesterday when I tried it on I kind of looked like a child playing dressup haha.  I love this colour so so much.  Once the lips were in place I decided to play around with a bolder eye as well, using shades of brown, burgundy and deep plum.  

Also I just want to say that those are not my natural eyes - I'm wearing Geo Magic Color circle lenses in the shade violet, which I purchased from EyeCandys.  I'll do a full review of these lenses later but I will tell you now that they are my absolute favourite and I love how well they blend into my natural eye colour so they don't look obviously fake.

List of products under the break!



FACE:
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: Cool Sand
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: NW10
MAC Sculpt/Shape Duo: Bone Beige/Emphasize
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: By Candlelight

LIPS:
Maybelline Babylips Intense Care
MAC Lipstick: Sin (matte)

EYES:
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot: Tailor Grey
MAC Eyeshadows: Omega, Sketch, Cranberry, Glamour Check (LE), Honey Lust, Shroom
Guerlain Liquid Liner: Black
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara: Black
Canmake Mix Eyebrow: 01

1 comment:

  1. This lipstick is perfect for fall.
    I've never tried a matte lipstick and SIN seems to be a good option.

    ReplyDelete